Find the Right Central Vaccum System
Today, there are more than 20 companies selling various central vaccum systems to consumers, and refinements in design and technology have elevated the product offerings to new heights of performance, convenience and availability. It might seem like a stretch to the uninitiated to say that one’s central vaccum system can be life changing, but some central vaccum owners love their systems so much, they wonder how they ever cleaned their homes without them.
Central Vaccum Shopper’s Checklist: Know What to Look For
Not all central vaccum systems stack up feature by feature, and quality can vary widely. How to choose the right system for you? Here are some things you need to look for:
- Cleaning Performance and Powerhead Units
- Ease of Use and Maintenance
- Noise Level of the Unit in Operation
- Ease and Dependability of Installation
- Importance of Indoor Air Quality
- Availability of Parts and Accessories
- Manufacturer’s Warranty and Track Record
- Customer Satisfaction Testimonials
- Short Term and Long Term Cost Considerations
- Environmental Friendliness
For more information see http://www.vacuflo.com/knowledgecenter_findasystem.html.